95th posted from last year....
have been a bit recover from heart's hurt...
thx all to my cheers housemate to cheers me up n make me LMAO everyday....
they know about wat im gone thru dis season....
havin exams in a while time...
can u imagined dat i just in the beginning of sem
but then now final is in the corner ady...
my sem 3 goin off soon...wtf...time rill passed so fast....
and i still missing my baby boy a lot

suddenly decided to have a day of singapore trip
after fnished up with last paper friday afternoon
suddnly felt like wanna travel somewhere by bus...
wanna clear my mind
wanna cried till gao2 n dats its...
so decided to singapore...
piggie aka adriady oso invite me to singapore to met
n joined him jalan2
we have been 2 years didnt met each others...
he staying in batam now
so its kind of good ideas to said a yes to his invitation =)

took my bus ticket at afternoon...
prepare n settled everythings in fews hours time
and wnt by midnite 12 bus

they said im crazy a girl...
im smilled and said yes i am
even next 3 papers just in 2 days time
still decided to travel... =P

spended a quality time i bus...
im cried for sure
my ipod keep played bu de bu ai (have to love)
its our fave songs
we used to be our songs when we hv a free time
but now?
its questionnable...
i didnt slept for whole nite...
my mind likes my ipod,
keep played our memories
and i wan to screamed dat time
i really miss sendy a lot
i miss my baby boy
couldnt stand without him
im strong bcoz i have him bside me
okay i know its bcome emo post again
i hope dis will be the last one
coz i cant stand like dis anymore
i must and must keep move on bcoz...
life goes on with or without him

0 comments: