the other day without u


*Gellato Fruity Green Tea ice cream*

need dis stuff when im missing u, SW~
im super miss my baby boy...
when we can bak just like bfore?
i super damn miss u...
dunno y i like to emoing often now
guess, i lost someone to talk wif
i means i still have my frens here, i have my super cheers hosmates...
but its feel like something wrong when i spending my day without u
anythng is wrong
feel somethng is lost
i used to be playing our song repeated for whole day
just to review our memory...
i dunno wads goin on between us
just hope everythng will be fine soon~

summore, one thing oso bothering me currently
bunch of ppl dat i tot they r my 'family' here
r not really a family for me...
dunno y, i lost the feel, i lost the count when its started...
maybe i just have too high expectation or the feel just gone bfore i aware of it

in normal condition, i will used to discuss wif baby boy about all things im struggling wif
but now....
sigh~

i telling my self, i can be strong, i can overcome it, coz i have my God bside me
but...im hesitating it now...can i?
even God always be wif me....
im hesitating my self can tahan all dis n gone thru it
im not strong enuff i guess
i keep crying day to day...
even my frens asked me, when its gonna stop, its already 1 month
i replied them smile :)
even me myself i dunno,
i lost my self....
i lost my mind...
i lost my smile...
i lost my day...
just only bcoz of u..
its all gonna worthy?
its all my fault? ur fault? whos fault?
im posted in my msn pm, wondering IF i never met u 2 years ago, its gonna makes any different?
who knows?
even im starting asking God, wats the point u makes us met, fell, and messy like dis?
i couldnt think any of the + points of it
now im only have 1Q for me n him
WHEN IS GONNA END?

0 comments: