He is not just SOMEBODY in my life...
But he is SOMEONE in my life...
i love him more than im expected...
love is kind of silly and fun
playing around us...
playing with our heart...
i read a story once...
its says
"Only time that capable to understand how valuable love is"
im voted for it
coz I'm having it once...
i felt wat is love all about
sometimes, some1 we love didnt love us bak
some1 we dun have feeling wif, love us deeper than we imagine
why we couldnt choose wif who we wan to be together..
I'm asking why, a big WHY
A man of God said this, theres 4 reasons why God delayed our dreams :
* There's other things God wan to do 1st
* God is giving you time to get ready for the responsibility
* God is waiting for u to show more passion to little things He has given to u
* God waiting for u to deal with the sin in ur life

i like 4 of these reasons...
but be honest...
maybe no2 that I'm felt suits the most...
maybe its rite.. God wants me to be ready wif my self
I'm not grown, how could I take a responsibility to my dreams,
to my relationship
i guessAlign Center i must starting to grown up now
get all of our memories flying away from me
lets it buried deep inside my heart
dat only u and me who know it
thanx S for getting me such great experiences
thanx for the memories
and thanx for all things dat u done for me

0 comments: