i want come back to AUGUST pls!!
happiest month in my love
fallin in love...havin best bdae ever...
given best bdae gift ever from some1 i appreciate the most in dis world...
wat others things are happier than spending bday wif some1 u love wif...
no pressure, no boredness, no lackness of money.
life seems so easy for me
coz i have u to stand here wif me

i want come back to SEPTEMBER pls!!
second month when im aware im more n more fallin wif him...
havin 1st broad trip together...
talked from heart to heart
wat others things than spend wif some1 u love for more than 40 hours bus journey

i hate my OCTOBER!!
things started changed regularly earlier october
everythng is fine but then...
i hate to be alone without him
cried till tears are dried...
thinking until mind are blank

I hate my NOVEMBER!!
i hate to do somethng without him
im tried to put my heart on some1 dat love me
but then still I'm failed
my heart still fill with u
ntg changed, indeed its goin deeper and deeper
im feeling more n more lonely
even my friends are surroundings me
but somethng was different without u
wat I'm done was unfair to dat guy
im started compared between him and you...
wats the hell im living in?
why im become so bad?

How about DECEMBER?
will i hate it or i love it?
no one will know it...
its GOD scret
wat i can do is wish between im amnesia for our story
or wish that theres miracle for both of us
that we can just like bfore...
can I hoping the second choice to happen?
dat one day, u will stop to gv us the"space"
dat we can just like our august and september
oh hell, i really need some1 to drag me from dis
not SOMEBODY, but SOMEONE.
i realize i couldnt find some1 more perfect than u
bcoz u r perfect in ur own way
u r really too special for me
even im realize im not suit for u
im not perfect in ur way
but im promised if u give us second chance...
i will try my best to be some1 that perfect in ur way
more than evelyn...
more than ur ex...
u wan me to be cool? i will
u wan me to be smart girl? I'm trying
u wan me to be mature? I'll do my best
wat else u wan me to be so i will be perfect in ur way?
i will trying all of them
i can fight all dis battle just to be perfect in ur way
Be honest,
I'm never expected kind of love like dis..
its really unexpected...and kinda surprise to me
or maybe its karma for me?
reminding me not to play around again wif some1's heart..
i swears its rill hurt me
i dun even care wat people see me n talked about me
wat i care the MOST is u
how u see me and how do u feel about me?


and now back to the Question,



How gonna be my DECEMBER be?
will the miracle happen between us?

0 comments: