wuah....
i havin the happiest day ever since
i throw my feeling to emon behind....
i surrounding by happy ppl....hahaha
recover quite fast coz i laugh n laught till no energy..
hhahahahahahhahah
havin angels n demon movie wif all beloved hozmatezzz....
we watchin the premiere again after last star trek
but i in love in dis angels n demon nt like star trek dat i spend
most of my time to slept..lolz
havin holiday now...
they said im so qing sung a...
ntg to do...
all of my fren n hozmatez all having their sleepless nite
coz bloody hell
assignment
they quite mad when seeing me lepak2 n ntg to do...
im the only one gt ntg to do at hum
hahahahahhaha
o yea one more thing
im goin macau n HK tmr....
yuhuuuuuuuuuuu
will havin 4d3N vacation der...
wish me luck guys....
hope dat i can control my self nt eating to much der..
hahahahahhaha


0 comments: