sometng happened...
i just been told dat the guy i liked currently...emon havin gf...and her gf is the girl i hated the most.. coz in de past the girl ever tried to tricky me and my fren and tried to separate us... oh gosh...
its happened after metta's bdae surprise...we was gathered in her room as usual
talking2...suddnly they spoke to me seriously
"u wan to knw y we r suddnly stop supporting u n emon even said dat he is bastard?"
omg, my feelin nt good d....
n finally they said it out dat they met emon n dis girl last week in sunway..
emon n dis girl was hugged each other
they just told me dis week coz
they dun wan im ruin my papers wif knowing dis unhappy news...
so they just waited me for finishing my last ppr then they told me
blir...im shock...i dunno wat to said...
suddnly the tears just came out so fast...flow naturally...
cella hugged me n the others tried to calm me down
its rill pain...i swear...
the girl who said will support me n emon..even she promised me
n now she hvin relationship wif the guy i like n tried to hiding from us...wtf
where the world u live in till u backstab ur fren like dat?
i shock..my hand shacking...i rill blur..dunno wat to said...im full of emotion
its the 1st time i stabbed by some1 dat i called fren
its pain...i lost the one i loved...and i lost the one i trust as fren
double pain.....
i cant cntrol my self nt to angry..but i oso tired to angry
there's o point for me to angry, coz if i do like dat im oso cant get bak wat im lost...
i cried for a moment...i pained for a momnt...
but its recover coz i have my friend beside me
they supported me...
i lie if i said im totally recover from my pain...
i lie if i said im nt angry anymore...
i lie if said im totally forgv them...
i lie if i said im nt thinking about emon...
i still care about him...
i dunno y...
even i told dat girl to appreciate him..
coz the girl is called me n told dat a moment bfore she decided
to hvin r/s wif emon, she just break up wif his prev ex...
so im hesitating she just make fun of emon...
my frens said dat im so stupid...
y i even care about emon...
he is liar...he dun even being honest wif us..his own fren...
i dunno y..i feel im so stupid...


0 comments: