2 days countdown to final...
time just pass by so fast...
feel like i just came bak from my sem 1 holidae
now we goin to sem 2 ending d
feel im older day by day..
der so much prob i gone thru dis sem break...
so many thngs just annoyed me
makes me cant concetrate to my study...
but praised GOD i still can do my revision fastly...
im quite well in rmbering...
2 days ago nicole hv lost her car...
me panicked, carlina panicked, nicole panicked...
she suppose to be stayed 2 nites in subang jaya wif us
she drove her kerisa here
n fortunely she parked her car in reserve car lot
so theday after her car gt drag by mpsj ppl...
but luckily the car not stolen la..if stolen i dunno how to say ooo...
we spend one whole nite lookin where mpsj dragged her car to...
me, carlina, karl n nicole her self
travel all the way ss15-usj11-usj8-ss17 just to seek info about her kerisa
n finally we found it in puchong...
so far la wei...
dunno how mpsj ppl work...
haiz....
btw finally im got tony's married invitation d
im so happy
dis the 1st time i gt marriage inv under my own name lei
usually its under my grandsparents or my parents name
hahahahahahahaha
but hesitating now whether can go or nt....
coz mommy didnt gv permisiion to go by boat
we plan to go by boat from klang to medan
its easier n quicker...
but mommy said now nt safe to travel by boat coz the weather is nt good
so im forces go by plane to medan city n then i must travel for 5 hrs to tony's hometown
makes me so lazy la....
so rethink about it...
summore okie n silvya not joined this party
both of them cant get permission from their boss
philia nt sure wther she can join or nt coz assignment concern
so just left me n dat two guys...
so wu liao lei...
wat im suppose to do wif them in party???
akhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
feel like wanna off from dis party
but i d prepare everything start from dress till acessories for dis prty
summore i feel bu hao yi shi wif tony n yenny
to nt attending their party
how ya ho????
btw, i just texted by usher ministry dat im joining tmr team
hauahuahuahaauhaua
im happie but
quite worry bout it oso...
wuahhhhh
pray for me ya dat i can done well


0 comments: