happie april mop....
luckily im not fool by ppl
except in the last minutes of april mop fooled by penteng
even im the one who tell him ok
dat today is april mop
how come he fool me?
nvm, forget it
damn hell la dis week...

fill by a lot of assignment...
luckily just pass up 2 of them...
still gt 3 to go....
n 3 more quizzes....
doin refreshing after submit 2 assignment at tues...
damn freaky piss off by some1 who ril knoe to pretend...
arghhhhhh
but nver mind...
enjoying my wed...slept for 3 hours from 3-6
so long time d didnt do like dat
coz usually i will bak from sch, go to work, bak from work at nite
so i rill enjoy whn i hv time sleep at my room...
hvin dinner wif yenty, rendy n penteng at beans der...
after dat went hum, penteng them followed coz they wan to borrowed my lappie
reach hum at 9++, prepare2 coz me n my housemate will watchng movie...
its jackie chan n daniel wu movie
called shinjuku incident...
quite ok , but make me a bit tired coz we sitted row C the third row frm front..
OMG rill make us dizzy laaaa...
reached hum at 1 sumtng n sleep lolz
ok....lets count again...36 days moreeeeee

0 comments: