yesman...steamboat

im back....
its such a tired day...
just back last wed....need to beres2 rumah one...
coz im just movin to ss15...hahaha....and im kinda shock....all my stuff are rill messy in my new room....i dun knoe who is the one who movin them to my room...



















can u imagine how to fix it?

so im beres2 one from 11am to 5 o clock..btw at the time lisa n metta stuff oso putted in my room..so im like doin 3 ppl work...must movin their stuff n then beres2 my stuff....arghhhh















The result for 6 hours work

ok i knoe its not very well but better then bfore is it?
waked up at 11 today...wait for okie them wake up...
wanna lunch at market there...
but wait2 till 12 sumtng adit n pengteng haven wake up....
so we postpone to lunch coz gonna go pyramid to watch the yesman at 2
reached pyramid around 1.45...so we rush to cinema to bought the ticket..
fortunely we got the ticket for 2pm one...
haiz....
yesman......two thumbs up,,...
rill funny one...im sure wanna buy the dvd...
hahahaha
after movie...we havin our 'lunch' at ajisen ramen there...
im ordered my lovely baby unagiii
akh so long time ady i didnt eat unagiii
so happy....hahahhaa
then went to jusco there coz penteng want to bought sum stuff for his dinner....
he cook by him self tonite...
kinda shockking me...
hahahaha
then suddenly okie them got idea to make steamboat at my new house...
hahaha
so bought sum stuff lolz...then headed to yenti house to get sum stove...and then went to my house....
me, yenti, benny n adit are task to cooking at my hum...prepare the fud...
penteng n okie playin pool at rack cafe there...
haiz2....
so we cook2 lolz till 9 sumthng, then penteng n okie back...
then we havin our steamboat...hahaha

0 comments: