sunway2...

just wake at 3pm...so lazy worm...
frtunely no class today...
last nite i watched movie whole nite and chit chat a bit with shandy till 6am...
wkwkwkw
then audi called me accmpny him to pyramid to bought sum groceries...
then we go lorh...
reached there about 4 sumthng, looking for lisa at sushi zanmai..
chit chat a bit then went to cimb bank outside the pyramid...
after datz me, audi n metta having our dinner at wendy's
oh no, i spoil my diet again....haizzz...
then we went to giant by sum fud n blablabla...prepared instant fud for next week...
coz next week will be our study break...oh no...
see u soon final exam...
actually i quite exicted wif da final exam...i want 2 finish it as quick as i can...
hahaha
8pm , we went hum lolz...meet jojo and grace in lobby there...
then we chit chat lolz...eat jco...bla bla bla...
they said to me dat i can call them 'bila2 sajha' if i feel damn bored or i need ppl to chit chat sumthg...so sweet...
until 9 sumtng en goin hum loz...
nothin to do at hum, i still dun wan do my revision, its still consider my refreshing time..
i will start it by tmr nite i think..
hahah
so i checked the tgv web, n guess, quantum of solace can book adi..
hahahaha
then i gila2 book lolz...
bcoz pt asked me to book the 3pm n 4 pm one...
metta told me to book the midnite one..
so i book all from 3-12 pm one..
its spend me about 2 hours to book it...
ahaha
anyway i having my last class tmr..i quite scare wif the imcomm result..it will be out tmr...
but nvm lolz...

0 comments: