Exam Week

huahhhhh....
exam is coming.....
tmr is MHL exam...media,history and law...act they suppose to named media, history, law n politic
coz its contain a lot of politic...
damn bored one...no passion to study larh...
i should be wake up at 9am...
but i dunno wat im dreaming about n make me slept till 12...oh no...
act i planned goin subang, mcd thre to stdied wif metta n tata...
but we canceled it,,,,
n then stdied at hum lolz...cant concentrate...
seems wanna online, wanna watch movie, read comic...
suddnly tata called me out to pool there to studied, she oso cant concentrate at hum...lolz
then we study2 lolz...suddnly rained....lolz..then we bak to my hum,...study and talk2 for a while...until rain stopped...
and we goin down again...stdied2 till 8 and i went bought my dinner...
we bak our hum 1st n havin dinner...
we went bak to pool there at 9 sumthing...bla bla bla till 11....n back..
i doin my revision in my room...
suddnly at 1 joanne called me out to pool again, to studied 2gether...
then studied lolz till 2 or 3 like datz..then cant tahan adi...so we went bak n slept...
its such a long long days....
wish me luck ya for tmr exams...

0 comments: