finally midterm n hari raya break...
super2 happie for it....
no need so fan dis few days...
ok, maybe its NOT no need so fan
but dun wan to so fan for assgnment n class dis few days
but still okay ryte...hahaha
cant imagine...
tmr mrng when im wake up, im ady in hat yai...
yuhuuuuu
rill hope dis trip will be as nice as i hope =)
feel so guilty to leave raec apoh at hum alone..
ro ey goin to cameron as well...
so no one acc her...
she so emo now....so pls anyone who feel free
pls come to ridzuan n acc her...hahaha XP

after advertising paper yst we decided went to sunway pyramid wif apoh n roey
planned to wacth where got ghost, singapore movie
but i didnt bring my specs along
feel so lazy to watch without my specs...
so decided just two of them watch it...
TT
they acc me shopping and hang around 1st bfore movie
until metta and my bunch of housemate came
we planned to celebrate jose belated bdae at zanmai...
happie bday president...hahaha
upload the pic later la~
after dat we havin Gforce movie...
so funny...its also a MUST watch movie..
even i still prefer my Ugly truth...
i wan watch fr the second time...
seriuosly....
damn nice la wei the movie...lmao...

anyway...packing now...
so excited...the part dat i like the most frm a trip is packing
dunno y, just feel so excited when im packing my thngs to travel...
rill need so many preparation as we will have 8HOURS journey...TT
and summore my bus are separate frm my housemates
im in 10pm bus wif sendy
they in 10.45pm bus
haikz
nvm la, at least i still gt sendy to acc me
ok, up set down, act, im the one who acc him
coz he was late to bought the ticket
NOT ME!
so i gave up my 10.45 ticket to jose n bought the new ticket...
hahahhaahha


0 comments: