so long time d didnt blog~
quite busy dis week...
finishing work, preparing dress for gala annual dinner...
but luckily, my darl, carlina bak from indo d...
so blessed dat she help me out frm preparing my annual dinner stuff
okie have come along dis week together wif ardi chan...
they came to their grad
so bad i cant make it bro...
as u know okie is like my own big bro d...
hahaha
they all blessed me wif dinner....
in canton bay n bak kut teh...
we accompanied okie them to ate wat they desire so so long d to eat...
hahahahahaha
i can make sure im 'fei' liao~
so scare cant fit my white dress later la...
aih....



i have some praise reports dis week...
as is morning prayr meeting week
i was went for 2 days out of 4 days..
hahaha
the 1st day im in MPm i was bak hum by my self...
coz kristy nd rushing to work, and leave bfore 7...
so just left me n leo der...
leo was havin breakfast wif andrew them
n im decide nt to join...
so i planned to walk from church to sunway n take bus der...
but when im just reached chec...
i realise, i didnt bring money..
walaoei...sei liao la...
how to went home...
but sddnly, one car stopped in front of me...
its alfred's car...
the twin, alfred and adrian.,..
he offering to fetched me...
coz he said its dangerous to walk alone in morning time like dat
so blessed man...
i mean i dun even know him
but he is so kind have willing to fetch me...
wohooo
so blessed...
o yea...okie them oso blessed me wif so many things
they brought from indo...
foo~~~ such a poweful week euy...
i can say, i DO love mpm...

0 comments: