have fun wif beloved cg last sat after service...
suppose to be whole prep after duty
but cant attended it coz cg outting
we plan to havin our sushi at zanmai dat day
even i rill prepared wat i wan to eat n budgeting my spending
i do love sushi zanmai so much
heart the soft shell crab maki
but....
but....
dat ken said wan to eat at kfc
lol..lol...
ken so bad....hate u gao2...
hahahahahhaha
ok la, postpone my sushi....
let the older choose....agong...
hahahahahahha
so we headed to kfc sunway after sevc finish...
tmr is father's day...
so today theme is about fathers issue for sure
keith preached so well
even i touch and
i do texted my dad
dis the 1st time i texted my dad n said dad im love u...
i guess, i change a lot, do I?
in the pass im nt used to talk to my dad
seldom communicate for each other
rill praised God for dat changing me a lot...
hahahahaha
after dinner, we headed to cinema, hvin 17 again movie...
actor by zac efron...
he damn awesome der...
heart him so much...
even the story so touching summore...
till tata like gila2 ady
she swear to bought de dvd ASAP
she scream all nite
"OMG, zac efron so handsome man,"
LOL....
i rill have a good time wif u guys...
rill love my W3

0 comments: