im bak...
long time d didnt blog...
im just recovered frm sickness....
oh gosh....
im sick for whole weeks start from last sunday nite....
im suffering man...
i did,,,,till i cant tahan d...
so i decided to go see doctor
OMG...as u know i scare of seeing doctor...
if can, doctor will be d last place im desire to go in my entire life
but i have no choice...
hahahaha so i just called penteng to fetch me to doctor at last tues
... he sen, acc me till i finish my business...
such a good fren...
lolz hahahaha
dis fever rill makes me half dying...
all my fren go n jalan2 coz we ady havin our last assignment d....
as the final exam just in de corner...
gosh...i forced to stay at hum wif limited entertaiment...wth... hahahahahhahaha

wu liao lei waiting for penteng in da car...taking pic..lolz

0 comments: