havin a lovely week
holidae starting tmr...
yuhuuuuuuuuuuuuu
but still worry bout assignment laaaa
*sigh*
wkwkwkwkwkwkw
woke up at 7 today...
freakin morning leiii
its all bcoz im need to went to b2b for parttime job
btw, b2b is a bread shop...
today is my second day der....
quite ok act,,,quite busy at 1st...
but after 10am the shop starting gt no cust
so we just sit down der waiting for cust come..
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzz
work...work till 1.30 then
benny, rendy n yenty came n picked me up for lunch
we went to uncle seng der...
havin lunch....
long time adee didnt eat uncle seng...
so niceee
then they went to my house...
waited for me to take bath..
we wan goin to subang parade der...
for jalan-jalan....n acc yenty for taking piano course der...
i bought a short pants...its called celana kodok in indonesia,,
its cost me around almost 100bucks
act im quite hesitated to bought it...
but like it so so so much....
but im oso need to save money for my 'activity' at may...
haizzz...but still decided to bought it
lalalalalalala
then we wen to yenty house, waiting for penteng come n fetch us for dinner
boss decide to ate in lynn's cafe...
so we wen der n havin our dinner...
btw, they all bully me der...
except yenty n philia...
wkwkwkw
summo rendy ask bet wif me...
if i cry or nt when penteng cao dis july...
and dat bad penteng helping rendy wif said
novee cry for everyone de...
wow...dat rill helping ya...tq ya penteng
spend around 2 hrs like dat der...
joking n bullyin me around till they satisfy ady...
haizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments: