sch starts again....
after long weekend...
hping to have more holiday ooo....

so lazyyy start class as usual...at 8am...
finish 1st class at 10 (next class at 2) i'm headed to subang parade by ktm
wif apoh..
then havin our lunch in TCRS...
act we wan havin our lunch at sushi king as last wed
but when we reached der...
the shop still haven open leh...

so sigh... forces to ate TCRS lo...
after dat apoh told me she saw Henley Hii album last week at pyra

then we went to speedy n lookin for it...

apoh looking for JJ Lin new album
n me lookin for my lovely Henley's album
after find...find...find
fnally i found it... yeahhhhh...
act im not plan to bought it la
coz im savin money for BF....
but i want it so bad....
dun wan to leave dat album in the rack

summore when i asked the employee der...

they said that album dat i holding is the last piece...
oh nooooo
i think i must buy it...
spend 30 bucks to havin this album

im rill appreciated it...
apoh felt guilty wif me

coz she knoe im saving my money for BF

but she accidently told me about henley's album
n cause me bought it...
but anyway....
tq apoh...

im rill like this album...
i dun think i'll regret to bought it

0 comments: